Creating a Facebook account, Doing a Facebook login to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. As of the third quarter of 2015, Facebook had 1.55 billion monthly active users. The platform is also the most popular social network worldwide. This website provides Facebook tutorial step-by-step, to help you to be able to create a Facebook account, log into your new Facebook account, connect with friends and the world around you on Facebook in a short amount of time.
Besides providing information, we guide you how to setting & manage your new account and make use of all of its features such as Privacy Settings, Timeline and Tagging, or blocking stuff that you don't want to see on Facebook.
Before you do a Facebook Login
- Make sure that you have created your Facebook account before you log into Facebook.com. Check out our tutorial to create a Facebook account in case you don't already have one.
- Make sure no one else is logged into Facebook on your computer. To log someone else out, click at the top right of your Facebook homepage and select Log Out.
- If you can't remember ever signing in and would like to check if you have an account, just enter your email address, phone, username or full name on the Find Your Account page. If there's no Facebook Account associated with your input information, you'll get a message that says: "No Search Results. Your search did not return any results. Please try again with other information".
How do I log into my Facebook account?
There are steps to log into your Facebook account.
- Go to www.facebook.com or www.facebook.com/login. At the top of page enter one of the following information:
- Email address: You can log in with any email address that is currently listed on your Facebook account.
- Username: You can also log in with your username
- Phone number: If you have a mobile phone number confirmed on your account you can enter it here (skip the zeros before the country code and any symbols)
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.
Problems when signning in?
Most common problems when logging in Facebook account is incorrect password. Remember that Facebook password is case-sensitive. Beware of your Caps lock key, since password characters are unreadable. In case login fails, Facebook will show you the error messages that tells you what the issue is and help options to guide you walkthough it.
How to securely log out of Facebook.com
If you are using a computer that is not yours, it's very important to log out of facebook.com securely after you are done using it. Signing out of Facebook account is quite easy and can be completed using the 2 steps below:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Select Log Out.